One of my joomla webpages has been hacked. Please help.

Νίκος Γκρεεκ nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 14:13:49 EDT 2012

Τη Σάββατο, 22 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012 5:57:41 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Chris Angelico έγραψε:
> On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 12:44 AM, Νίκος Γκρεεκ <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > But how am i supposed to fix this vulnerability if i don't know which one is it?
>

> > My guess is they used joomlas template to insert arbitrary code but thats just a guess.
>

> The answer to that is a thing called "research", and you'll usually
>
> find a lot of it at the other end of a web search. Also, you may want
>
> to look into what it means to be a web site administrator. It doesn't
>
> simply involve throwing down some code that someone else wrote and
>
> expecting it to work.
>

> If you want a web site without having to manage it yourself, consider
>
> a blog instead - someone else hosts it and worries about security, and
>
> you just post your content to it. It's a far FAR easier option, as
>
> long as what you want can be shoehorned into someone else's layout
>
> design.
>

> Neither of these options involves any Python coding, so if you want
>
> further assistance with them, I recommend looking for a forum
>
> dedicated to the technology you use.
>

> ChrisA

Okey i'll ask this to the officila joomla forum, one last thing though.

Is there a way to somehow embed(or utilize) python code, for example my python counter code script you have seen last week inside my Joomla/WordPress cms sites?

For example:

http://superhost.gr/ is my main website utilizing python counter script.

http://superhost.gr/html/?show=log is my own way(i prefer it over awstats - don't ask why) for viewing my visitors.

in my other sites which are CMS sites, like

http://varsa.gr
and
http://thessalonik.wordpress.com/

is there a possible way to embed(if thats the term) my python counter script there too?

so i can keep track of visitors info for each page i have there?