One of my joomla webpages has been hacked. Please help.

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 10:57:38 EDT 2012

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 12:44 AM, Νίκος Γκρεεκ <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
> But how am i supposed to fix this vulnerability if i don't know which one is it?
>
> My guess is they used joomlas template to insert arbitrary code but thats just a guess.

The answer to that is a thing called "research", and you'll usually
find a lot of it at the other end of a web search. Also, you may want
to look into what it means to be a web site administrator. It doesn't
simply involve throwing down some code that someone else wrote and
expecting it to work.

If you want a web site without having to manage it yourself, consider
a blog instead - someone else hosts it and worries about security, and
you just post your content to it. It's a far FAR easier option, as
long as what you want can be shoehorned into someone else's layout
design.

Neither of these options involves any Python coding, so if you want
further assistance with them, I recommend looking for a forum
dedicated to the technology you use.

ChrisA