One of my joomla webpages has been hacked. Please help.

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Sat Sep 22 09:09:36 EDT 2012

On Sat, 22 Sep 2012 11:13:43 +0100, Kev Dwyer wrote:

> This is only speculation, as I don't know exactly how your web page has
> been "hacked", but if your page somehow exposes a database connection,
> and the hack involves changing the contents of the database then you
> should read up on SQL injection attacks and how to prevent them.

This is joomla, that is, PHP. There are a bazillion ways to hack PHP. By
the OP's own account, his website has been hacked twice before and he's
done nothing to fix the vulnerability, just restored from backup. He'll
be hacked again, and again, and again.

Why are we discussing this? It has nothing to do with Python and is
completely off-topic for this list.

--
Steven