One of my joomla webpages has been hacked. Please help.

Νίκος Γκρεεκ nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 03:13:48 EDT 2012

Τη Σάββατο, 22 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012 4:42:35 π.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Steven D'Aprano έγραψε:
> On Fri, 21 Sep 2012 11:45:14 -0700, Νίκος Γκρεεκ wrote:
>

> > One webpage of mine, [url redacted] has been *hacked* 15 mins ago.
>
> [...]
>
> > I would be gratefull for any help you provide me.
>

> Yeah yeah, sure. Is this an attempt to get people to visit your web site
>
> so it can do a drive-by install of malware?
>

> > I know this is not a python question
>

> But you asked anyway. Why don't you ask your car mechanic to fix your
>
> plumbing, or go to the doctor to ask advice on how to cook pizza?

I was not into my intention to infect you with drive-by malware, it just my web site got defaced and i wanted info on how they did it.

The web host company pulled a previous backup and now its all good.

My apologies for the annoyance i have coused you all i wanted was some insight so to make sure this wont happen again( it already happened 2 times by now).