how to do draw pattern with python?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 23:08:43 EDT 2012

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 5:55 AM, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> I tried running your code but got this:-
>
> c:\Users\Mark>pattern.py
>   File "C:\Users\Mark\pattern.py", line 22
>
>     Doing your homework since 2001
>              ^
> SyntaxError: invalid syntax
>
> What am I doing wrong?

The problem is the first non-blank line after "I tried running your
code". Note the path designators and the way they appear ready to fall
over backwards at a moment's notice, just like their host operating
system. Switch to my new HomeworkOS, freely downloadable from my
personal server running my own protocols and completely incompatible
with TCP/IP, and this will work perfectly!

*searches the Yellow Pages for cheek-tongue-removal services*

ChrisA