How to get the list of all my open file(descriptor)s and locks?

Ismael Farfán sulfurfff at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 00:21:25 EDT 2012

2012/9/19 Christian Heimes <christian at python.org>:
>> So the question:
>> * If I execve a python script (from C), how can I retrieve the list of
>> files, and optionally the list of locks, from within the execve(d)
>> python process so that I can use them?
>
> Have a look at psutil:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/psutil/#Process_management
>
> Christian
>
> --

Unfortunately  I'm not allowed to install 3rd party SW unless it's
absolutely necessary, but thanks for sharing, I'll have a look at the
arch dependent code : )

Ismael

--
Do not let me induce you to satisfy my curiosity, from an expectation,
that I shall gratify yours. What I may judge proper to conceal, does