How to send email programmatically from a gmail email a/c when port 587(smtp) is blocked

ashish ashish.makani at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 15:12:37 EDT 2012

Folks,

I asked the same query on the python tutor mailing list.
The responses i received are here :
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.tutor/77601

Mark,

There is nothing wrong in asking a query on multiple forums.

Poeple on the tutor list, may not be part of comp.lang.python & subscribers to comp.lang.python