Fwd: Programming Issues

Nathan Spicer njspicy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 20:47:45 EDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nathan Spicer <njspicy at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 8:32 PM
Subject: Programming Issues
To: webmaster at python.org

Hello,

My name is Nathan Spicer. I'm taking a computer programming class using
python. I have a project that's due in a week and I'm not certain how to d
this. I'm totally new to this form of programming. I've stated the scope of
the project below. Any form of help would be great.

Ask the user for the amount of change expressed in cents. Your program must
compute and display the number of half-dollars, quarters, dimes, nickels,
and pennies to be returned.
Return as many half-dollars as possible, then quarters, dimes, nickels, and
pennies, in that order.
Your program must allow the user to continue entering different amounts of
change until they enter 0 to indicate they are finished. If the user enters
a negative number, inform them of their mistake and ask them to enter a
correct value.

-Code that is formatted to be easy to read

Thank you for your time,
Nathan Spicer