Obnoxious postings from Google Groups (was: datetime issue)

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 20:47:13 EDT 2012

On Sep 16, 11:18 pm, Ben Finney <ben+pyt... at benfinney.id.au> wrote:
> Using Google Groups for posting to Usenet has been a bad idea for a long
> time, but now it just seems to be a sure recipe for annoying the rest of
> us. Again, not something you have much control over, except to stop
> using Google Groups.

Agreed. While it was painful but usable in its previous form, the "new
Groups" is an incomprehensible mess of pointlessness and shittery.
It's still possible to use the old theme for the time being, which
does avoid the double-up posts, but it's pretty clear Google aren't
listening to any feedback about Groups whatsoever.

I've really NFI why they bought DejaNews only to turn it into such a
broken service.