datetime issue

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 10:10:19 EDT 2012

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 12:06 AM, Roy Smith <roy at panix.com> wrote:
> In article <mailman.789.1347802379.27098.python-list at python.org>,
>  Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> > Is it September already?
>>
>> Yes, it is; what does that mean in response to this question? Is there
>> something about September that causes the question, or is it a once
>> per month[1] question?
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September

Ohh, yes. I do remember reading about that. Yes, it is definitely September.

Back in 1993, I wasn't yet started on networking. My dad ran things,
because I was only nine years old, and he definitely (and quite
rightly) didn't let me onto the internet. So I'm a tad young to know
about these things beyond what I've read in the history books...

ChrisA