datetime issue

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Sun Sep 16 07:34:34 EDT 2012

On Sun, 16 Sep 2012 03:54:45 -0700, Νικόλαος Κούρας wrote:

> Τη Κυριακή, 16 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012 1:49:38 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Steven
> D'Aprano έγραψε:
>> On Sun, 16 Sep 2012 03:15:11 -0700, Νικόλαος Κούρας wrote:
>>

>> > Whats a mailing list?
>>
>> > Can i get responses to my mail instead of constantly check the google
>>
>> > groups site?

> Thank you, i prefer to be notifies only to thread iam initiating or
> answering to not all of te threads. Is this possible?

No. That's not how mailing lists work. Every email gets posted to all
members, unless they go onto "No Mail", in which case they get no emails
at all.

You are not paying anything for the help you are receiving, except to
give your own time in return to help others. We are all volunteers here,
and nobody is going to force you to volunteer in return, but if everyone
only received threads that they initiated, nobody would see new threads
and nobody would get any answers at all.

--
Steven