cannot concatenate 'str' and 'list' objects

Νικόλαος Κούρας nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 14:10:27 EDT 2012

Τη Σάββατο, 15 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012 9:03:00 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Chris Angelico έγραψε:
> On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 3:59 AM, Νικόλαος Κούρας <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > What hidden form value?
>

> > you mean page variable does not needed? please clarify.
>

> > Also i dont know what to do if someone enters a false entry as content for htmlpage.
>

> You have this:
>
> <input type="hidden" name="page" value="index.html">
>

> What is that for? Is it needed?
>

> ChrisA

ah yes in the index.html page yes...yes i totally forgot about that, that bwas before creating the python counter logging when i was thinking other ways of solving this matter.

What about the htmlpage=broken issue?

Thanks for helping me with thi for free, i appreciate it a lot.