cannot concatenate 'str' and 'list' objects

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 11:46:33 EDT 2012

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 1:33 AM, Νικόλαος Κούρας <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
> You are right but iam a new python learner and i created this logging system script as a poject to better learn the lalguage itself.
>
> I  can always use google analytics for serious visitor logging.
>
> Apart from that i enjoy reading my logs by typing:
>
> http://superhost.gr/?show=log

Yes, and I'm sure random visitors will enjoy reading them too, with no
authentication required. You really shouldn't make all your visitors'
IP addresses and usage stats public. Also, you may want to consider
recording IP addresses for the "reverse dns lookup failed" entries, as
there'll be a lot of them :)

ChrisA