AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'lower'

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 11:19:24 EDT 2012

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 1:01 AM, Token Type <typetoken at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks. By the way, do we have a list of explanations of error message? If so, whenever we come across error message, we can refer to it and solve the problem accordingly.

Not really, but if you paste the message into Google or DuckDuckGo or
another web search engine, you'll usually find something helpful.
Possibly add a few keywords about what you're doing, if the message
alone is too general.

By the way, you don't need to include both comp.lang.python and
python-list in your addressees; they mirror each other, so sending to
one will make it arrive on the other too.

Have fun!

ChrisA