hi

Dwight Hutto dwightdhutto at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 04:59:15 EDT 2012

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 4:16 AM, alex23 <wuwei23 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 14, 5:22 pm, Dwight Hutto <dwightdhu... at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Completely OT for this discussion.
>
> My apologies, I'll leave you to your thrashing around like a giant
> child then.

Please explain that one. I usually keep the thrashing for inside the
house, unlike your childish nature, which you like to expose to
everyone.

You can start a bash David thread, and like you have been, lose the
argument that I'm a bad person, just because I trimmed a post too much
in the middle of a conversation.

Meanwhile, I have my roughdraft site I'd like to get back to. If you
have anything constructive to say, I'll be glad to listen, if not,
I'll probably listen anyway.

--
Best Regards,
David Hutto