Comparing strings from the back?

Dwight Hutto dwightdhutto at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 04:53:01 EDT 2012

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 4:20 AM, alex23 <wuwei23 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 14, 6:04 pm, Dwight Hutto <dwightdhu... at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Using foreign names derogatively is a common tactic of the racist.
>>
>> Not really. But nice spin on my pun to make me look bad.
>
> It actually *is* common behaviour of racists.

Not if there name is ramit. What if your name was john? I'd say I'll
be right back, I have to go take a crap on the john. It's a joke about
a name, not where it originates.

>> It's similar to if I said, this is real 'queer' of you to do ya big
>> pansy, and next you'll be calling me a homophobe.
>
> Well, *yes*. Because your choice of that terminology as derogatory
> shows you view it as derogatory.

No it was a loose analogy to show that he's just trying to use
anything he can say to slam me, and everyone can know it wasn't meant
as racist.

>> Try harder, because no one would ever believe I was a racist, and if
>> they did, it's an uninformed decision based off of cherry picken
>> phrases out of context.
>
> Oh, so *now* context is important.

Never said it wasn't. The whole conversation to me is the context, and
the OP usually follows it, and that's who it is usually intended for.

>> Very text book propaganda of you though.
>
> I don't think that word means what you think it does.

from wiki:

Propaganda is a form of communication that is aimed at influencing the
attitude of a community toward some cause or position. Propaganda is
usually repeated and dispersed over a wide variety of media in order
to create the chosen result in audience attitudes.

He wants people to think I'm a racist, and you now want to see that in
me as well. It seems it has propagated, and that I know exactly what
it means.

And all over a silly post that had too little content, at the time, to
have what I said require any other posts, especially if the OP is
following the conversation.

Best Regards,
David Hutto
CEO: http://www.hitwebdevelopment.com