Comparing strings from the back?

Dwight Hutto dwightdhutto at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 04:03:59 EDT 2012

>> I think you're referring to a play on words(ramit).
>
> Using foreign names derogatively is a common tactic of the racist.

Not really. But nice spin on my pun to make me look bad.

Keep trying, and maybe you'll come up with an insult/ propaganda
that's less obvious to the viewer that you're a liar, and a person who
couldn't end this with out throwing a blatant race card.

It's similar to if I said, this is real 'queer' of you to do ya big
pansy, and next you'll be calling me a homophobe.

Try harder, because no one would ever believe I was a racist, and if
they did, it's an uninformed decision based off of cherry picken
phrases out of context.

Very text book propaganda of you though.

--
Best Regards,
David Hutto