pythonOCC examples doesn't work?

Dwight Hutto dwightdhutto at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 03:49:40 EDT 2012

> honest. How do you feel? Interesting...

Um, I guess like an inconsiderate bandwidth hog, but from now on I'll
trim more text.

First it was too little, and now it's too much.

I just tend to cut out some or all depending on the scope of the conversation.

If I just hit reply all, and send it out, it's not intentionally to
use all of the text, and utilize the extra space, it's just a
response.

If the conversation is kind of just a few people, then I trim pretty
much everything, which apparently set a guy name mark off, who I was
polite to, but I'm not going to get slammed for a few simple posting
mistakes, and more than likely a few of his aliases, or the group he
tends to cheer up with.

It's just a mailing list, lighten up because mistakes in posting will
happen, even by accident.

--
Best Regards,
David Hutto