Batching HTTP requests with httplib (Python 2.7)

Chicken McNuggets chicken at mcnuggets.com
Thu Sep 13 14:34:59 EDT 2012

I'm writing a simple library that communicates with a web service and am
wondering if there are any generally well regarded methods for batching
HTTP requests?

The problem with most web services is that they require a list of
sequential commands to be executed in a certain order to complete a
given task (or at least the one I am using does) so having to manually
call each command is a bit of a pain. How would you go about the design
of a library to interact with these services?

Any help is greatly appreciated :).