Python presentations

Alister alister.ware at ntlworld.com
Thu Sep 13 14:18:18 EDT 2012

> Also try to keep the presentation interactive by asking questions to
> your audience (unless some of them are already participating), otherwise
> people will be snoring or texting after 20 minutes.

That is a v good suggestion.
the best presentation I ever attended was one on using an emergency life
raft presented by a member of the local sailing club (I was a scuba diver
at the time & our club was lending them some pool time)

The whole presentation consisted of a sequence of questions fired at the
audience to get them to think the problem trough & arrive at the correct
sequence of events. Genius

--
The best prophet of the future is the past.