python2.7 lack necessary bit to build module

钟驰宇 cattail2012 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 04:47:29 EDT 2012

I'm in ubuntu10.04 and I decide to compile python2.7 from source myself to build a GAE app.As a result,when I done with make command,it comes out with the following warning:
Python build finished, but the necessary bits to build these modules were not found:
_bsddb             _sqlite3           _tkinter        _ssl
bsddb185           dbm                gdbm
sunaudiodev
I ignore them and continue with make install.However when I run my GAE app,it comes out with no module named _ssl and _sqlite3.
I figure out _ssl problem by compile ssl myself and add --with-ssl option in configure.
I want to fix all this and install all of the package which annoys me.
Thanks!