python CAD libraries?

Dwight Hutto dwightdhutto at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 23:43:14 EDT 2012

Hi, Marco,

> Thank you so much! This is what I exactly want. But I am a little
> concerned about its steep learning curve. Is it really hard to learn
> pythonOCC? Averagely, how long does it take to begin to program some
> practical code? Do you have any good advice for me to learn it? I deeply
> appreciate your kind help!!
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jayden
> --

Hey Jayden,

You gotta learn to use the google searches buddy, although sometimes a good
conversation can help:

I found this under search term 'pythonOCC example code'

http://code.google.com/p/pythonocc-examples/

and a converted pdf manual from quickview. You can download the pdf by
typing in the above search term, and going straight to the main link:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:iu53RJFs1XEJ:https://pythonocc.googlecode.com/svn-history/r999/trunk/doc/tutorials/geometry_modeling_and_visualization/LATEX_src/VisualizationOfGeometryWithUtilisingpythonOCC.pdf+&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESgHGUGqRqXy6Z9MKCgIIh19JfY9_BYl_xw5tQODTx1N8Hqb3CPU_oruG2LKpNhbfnrEgKEvLTyJHvfOymsHcNSMAQ7WoAa_SW-Bdg33WKVmtoD7dvEtajyqv4KMQuMLgv-NT_om&sig=AHIEtbSGCtWIUBBiFSsELS1AregIpXUVjA&pli=1

--
Best Regards,
David Hutto