simple client data base

Tim Chase python.list at tim.thechases.com
Sun Sep 9 14:27:14 EDT 2012

On 09/08/12 14:47, Mark R Rivet wrote:
> Well I have to say that this is most discouraging. I should give
> up learning to program. I don't have a chance at all. Thanks.

I think the intent is not to deter you from learning to program, but
rather to urge you in a direction less fraught with peril.  Rather
than starting by duplicating existing functionality of a complex
domain, you may find it easier to start by aiming for something in a
less-complex domain, or tackle a project that doesn't already exist
but scratches your personal itch.  As you succeed at smaller
projects, you'll have a better idea of how to tackle larger projects
in the future.

-tkc