PExpect Cross-Platform Alternative

freebee007 at gmail.com freebee007 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 09:39:55 EDT 2012

Hello Steve,

I was wondering if you had working examples of your automated tasks in python ... I am asking because I am starting out in Python, and I believe I can save my company time and headaches by automating a lot of the tasks we have.
I would like to study your code and see if I can use it in our environment.
Basically, our tasks involve downloading the firmwares and then installing it, restarting the processes and making sure all the processes are running. Its on Linux servers and HP switches.

I cannot seem to find any example code to learn from ... I have IT guys who know Perl, but I do not want to go down that route.

Many thanks,

Zac.