HTMLParser skipping HTML? [newbie]

Peter Otten __peter__ at web.de
Wed Sep 5 14:04:00 EDT 2012

BobAalsma wrote:

> [Didn't understand the bit about the kittens, though. How about that?]
>
> Oops, sorry, found that bit about logging in - asked too soon; still
> wonder about the kittens ;)

I just wanted to tell you not to mark the end of an if-suite with an "# end
if" comment. As soon as you become familiar with the language that will look
like noise that detracts from the actual code.

In an attempt to make this advice appear less patronizing I wrapped it into
a lame joke by alluding to

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Every_time_you_masturbate..._God_kills_a_kitten

Sorry for the confusion -- I hope you aren't offended.