python docs search for 'print'

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Wed Sep 5 13:47:10 EDT 2012

On 2012-09-05, Terry Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> wrote:
> On 9/4/2012 11:22 PM, Ramchandra Apte wrote:
>
>> I was actually planning to write a bug on this.
>
> If you do, find the right place to submit it.
> bugs.python.org is for issues relating to the cpython repository.'
> I fairly sure that the website search code is not there.
>
> If you do find the right place, you should contribute something to an
> improvement. The current search performance is not a secret, so mere
> complaints are useless.

Making the site's "search" box use Google or somesuch is probably the
simplest solution. I'm not enough of a web guy to know how to do
that, but I do know that some sites do handle site search that way.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I like the way ONLY
                                  at               their mouths move ...  They