Python Interview Questions

Roy Smith roy at panix.com
Wed Sep 5 12:11:10 EDT 2012

In article <d4e47e64-91d3-4b9f-9e98-4985cd8cb936 at googlegroups.com>,
 charvigroups at gmail.com wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> Finally I have decided to put best interview question and answers.
>
> Please visit http://www.f2finterview.com/web/CorePython/ for core python and
> http://www.f2finterview.com/web/PythonAdvanced/ for advanced python

I was going to comment on some of the specific items, but I got hung up
being unable to copy-paste text from your site so I could quote it.
That's usually done with some variation on "user-select: none" in the
CSS, but I didn't see that.  I'm assuming it's some javascript trickery.

Why do you do that?  It degrades the usability of the site, and doesn't
provide any real protection against people stealing content.