Beginners question

Dave Angel d at davea.name
Wed Sep 5 09:21:11 EDT 2012

On 09/05/2012 04:03 AM, Mark Lawrence wrote:
> On 05/09/2012 07:28, charvigroups at gmail.com wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have attached python interview questions and answers for beginners.
>>
>> Please visit http://www.f2finterview.com/web/CorePython/ for core
>> python and
>>
>> http://www.f2finterview.com/web/PythonAdvanced/ for advanced python
>>

> The first question from the advanced list is really going to stretch
> an advanced Python developer, so only gurus need bother as it's so
> difficult.  Not.

If the interviewer wants the whole page, and not just the first line,
then there's some understanding needed there.  What bothers me more is
the provided code and description:

for c in xrange(len(records)):
   fvalues = records[c]

and

"Here we start a loop which starts from 1 (understood) to whatever the ..."

Isn't an "advanced" Python user going to be expected to replace those
two with

for fvalues in records:

?

--