why did the WindowsError occur?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 09:13:58 EDT 2012

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 10:51 PM, Ramchandra Apte <maniandram01 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, 5 September 2012 13:21:58 UTC+5:30, Mark Lawrence  wrote:
>> Because you've done something wrong.  If you'd like to tell us what
>> you've done to find out where the problem is, we are far more likely to
>> help.  Please remember that the rates of pay here are amongst the lowest
>> in the world :)
>
> I haven't heard anybody in a group paying money to be able to answer a question!
> So it should be the lowest rates of pay in the world.

Technically no, but when you consider the number of man-hours that get
donated, it's pretty impressive. We may not pay money, but we sure do
pay a lot of time. And why? Because the problems are interesting and
fun to solve. There's a lot more "replay value" in this list than
there is in most video games!

ChrisA