python docs search for 'print'

Dwight Hutto dwightdhutto at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 23:52:37 EDT 2012

The generated code can be run without Python installed and does not embed
Python. For example:

print("Hello World to py2c!")

would be translated to

#include "iostream"
using namespace std; //If you want you can make py2c not add this and
use std::cout instead of cout
int main()
{
    cout<<"Hello World to py2c!\n";
    return 0;
}

Python is written in C, or so I'm told. So why don't you just look at the
interpreter section/built-ins for the function of print?

A good command line tutorial in C/C++ could show how python is handled
through the terminal with a cin << print value; cout >> 'value', printf,
etc.

But I believe the original question is why is it not listed further up,
maybe it's going alphabetically.

--
Something like
Best Regards,