Error 32 - Broken Pipe . Please Help!!

Laszlo Nagy gandalf at shopzeus.com
Tue Sep 4 13:21:54 EDT 2012

2012.09.04. 19:08 keltezéssel, Sreenath k írta:
> Error:
>

> Exception in thread Thread-1:
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 551, in __bootstrap_inner
>      self.run()
>    File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/spyderlib/widgets/externalshell/monitor.py", line 575, in run
>      already_pickled=True)
>    File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/spyderlib/utils/bsdsocket.py", line 24, in write_packet
>      sock.send(struct.pack("l", len(sent_data)) + sent_data)
> error: [Errno 32] Broken pipe
>
> Code :
>
> #code
>
> s=1
> f=0
> c=0
>
> for i in range (1,100):
>      c=0
>      for j in (1,i):
>          s+=j
>          c=0
>          for k in range(1,(s/2+1)):
>              #print s
>              t=s%k
>              if t==0:
>                  c+=1
>                  if c>=5:
>                      f=1
>                      print s
>                      break
>
> print s
>
> #code ends.
>
> The program is runnning. It has been more than 10 minutes ( currently). Should I raise my hopes for an answer ?
It must not be your full program. The traceback shows "Thread-1" which
indicates that you are using the threading module. The other possibility
is that you are feeding the output of your program into another program
with a pipeline. In that case, the exception might have occured in the
other program, not yours.