simple client data base

Wolfgang Keller feliphil at gmx.net
Tue Sep 4 09:17:10 EDT 2012

> Personally, I wouldn't bother with SQLAlchemy for this. I'd just use
> Python as the front end, PostgreSQL for the database, and psycopg2
> for the interface.

Then you have to implement the entire logic, "event binding" etc.
yourself.

If you use e.g. Pypapi (the latest version), implementing an entire
CRUD application is as simple as declaring your domain object model and
laying out your GUI with Qt Designer.

In Sqlkit, you don't have to do much more, you just don't use a
designer for the GUI, but also a declarative approach.

Sincerely,

Wolfgang