Time Bound Input in python

Vikas Kumar Choudhary vikas.choudhary at yahoo.co.in
Mon Sep 3 06:01:21 EDT 2012

Hi

I though of taking time bound input from user in python using "input" command.
it waits fro infinite time , but I want to limit the time after that user input should expire with none.
Please help.

Thanks & Regard's

Vikas Kumar Choudhary
Mobile:91-7838594971/9886793145
http://in.linkedin.com/pub/vikas-kumar-choudhary/b/890/9aa
http://www.facebook.com/vikaskchoudhary

(Yahoo,MSN-Hotmail,Skype) Messenger = vikas.choudhary
Please Add Me in Your Messenger List for Better Communication
P  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
Do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.
Save papers, Save tree.
Note: This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged, this is for the intended recipients only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the message and notify me immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person.

Notice:  All email and instant messages (including attachments) sent to or from This E-mail id , may be retained, monitored and/or reviewed, or authorized law enforcement personnel, without further notice or consent.