Negative array indicies and slice()

Andrew Robinson andrew3 at r3dsolutions.com
Mon Oct 29 20:17:07 EDT 2012

On 10/29/2012 11:51 PM, Ian Kelly wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:39 PM, Andrew Robinson
>
> As above, you're looking at the compiler code, which is why you're
> finding things like "line" and "column".  The tuple struct is defined
> in tupleobject.h and stores tuple elements in a tail array.

If you re-check my post to chris, I listed the struct you mention.
The C code is what is actually run (by GDB breakpoint test) when a tuple
is instantiated.
If the tuple were stripped of the extra data -- then it ought to be as
small as slice().
But it's not as small -- so either the sys.getsizeof() is lying -- or
the struct you mention is not complete.

Which?

--Andrew.