Nice solution wanted: Hide internal interfaces

Johannes Bauer dfnsonfsduifb at gmx.de
Mon Oct 29 12:33:24 EDT 2012

Hi there,

I'm currently looking for a good solution to the following problem: I
have two classes A and B, which interact with each other and which
interact with the user. Instances of B are always created by A.

Now I want A to call some private methods of B and vice versa (i.e. what
C++ "friends" are), but I want to make it hard for the user to call
these private methods.

Currently my ugly approach is this: I delare the internal methods
private (hide from user). Then I have a function which gives me a
dictionary of callbacks to the private functions of the other objects.
This is in my opinion pretty ugly (but it works and does what I want).

I'm pretty damn sure there's a nicer (prettier) solution out there, but
I can't currently think of it. Do you have any hints?

Best regards,
Joe

> Zumindest nicht öffentlich!
Kosmologen: Die Geheim-Vorhersage.