I need help installing pypng in Python 3.3

icgwh at tagyourself.com icgwh at tagyourself.com
Mon Oct 29 09:39:03 EDT 2012

That's very kind of you but I don't think it would be particularly fitted to my needs. The program I'm trying to code creates an image as an 2D array of "pixels" which is defined by RGBA value. My program needs to access and modifies every component of every pixels in the image following a set of rules, kind of like the game of life, only more complex.

In fact I only need a library to "push" this array of pixels in a displayable format for the GUI and in PNG format to write the image to disk. I don't need to do any fancy stuff with the image, just being able to display and write it.