Negative array indicies and slice()

Chris Rebert clp2 at rebertia.com
Mon Oct 29 04:26:59 EDT 2012

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 1:08 AM,  <andrewr3mail at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, October 28, 2012 10:14:03 PM UTC-7, Paul Rubin wrote:
>> Andrew writes:
<snip>
> I'm getting very frustrated with the editor provided for this group... It keeps posting prematurely, and putting my email in even when I tell it not to each time; and there is no way to edit a post... but deleting is ok...

This is a Usenet newsgroup[1], not a web forum. There are noteworthy
differences between the two.
FWICT, you happen to be accessing us via Google Groups, which is
widely acknowledged to suck. We are not hosted *by* Google Groups;
they just happen to carry our posts.
Personally, I'd suggest using our mailing list mirror instead: