[ANN] The Python Papers Anthology IndexCopernicus Value for 2011

mauriceling@acm.org mauriceling at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 15:36:55 EDT 2012

Dear all

On behalf of the editorial committee of The Python Papers (overseeing The Python Papers, The Python Papers Monograph, and The Python Papers Source Codes), it is my pleasure to announce our first IndexCopernicus Value.

Title 	                        ISSN 	    INDEX COPERNICUS 2011
The Python Papers	        1834-3147	5.09
The Python Papers Source Codes	1836-621X	5.09
The Python Papers Monograph	1837-7092	5.09

In terms of PDF views, for TPP, we have 89 articles in total (not including frontmatters and editorials). Total of 103,335 gallery views (of which, 103,035 are PDF views), averaging 1161 views per article. The top view article "Implementation of Kalman Filter with Python Language", clocks up 8874 views.

For TPPM, we have 49 articles. Totaling 75,239 gallery views (of which, 73,536 are PDF views). The top article "Introduction to Computer Vision in Python", clocks up 11,458 views.

For TPPSC, we have only 11 articles but even then, the total gallery views is 17,259 (of which, 13,752 are PDF views).

Thank you everyone for your continued support.

Warm regards
Maurice Ling
Co-EIC, The Python Papers Anthology