Appending a list using list obtained from a class

inshu chauhan insideshoes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 11:00:35 EDT 2012

> the class is returning the list , and i want to append the list outside
the class... main problem is this

> What do you mean "the class is returning the list"? Do you mean that a
> class stores a list internally and you want to be able to mutate that list?
> Do you mean that you have a class method that returns a list? How does your
> particular use case differ from simply appending one list to another?

Yes, a Class method returns a list. I am trying to append this in main() to
make another list.
But the list i am getting after appending i showing addresses like this
'<__main__.Point object at 0x0254FAB0>' but if i print the same in the same
loop its showing me numbers which i want. Why I dont know ??