Is there a way to programmatically turn on remote registry?

Kevin Holleran kdawg44 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 10:51:53 EDT 2012

Back at it this morning.  The RPC was due to needing to run it under
another account (or so I think now...). However, the RemoteRegistry service
is not just STOPPED but DISABLED.

I am trying to see if there is a call to actually set the state to MANUAL.
 Then I can star the registry, grab what I need, stop the service, then set
it back to disabled....

Does anyone know if there is a way to do this?

Thanks for your help.

Kevin