get each pair from a string.

Vincent Davis vincent at vincentdavis.net
Sun Oct 21 14:58:52 EDT 2012

@Emile,
I feel a little stupid, in my mind it was more difficult than in reality.

x = 'apple'
for f in range(len(x)-1):
    print(x[f:f+2])

@Ian,
Thanks for that I was just looking in to that. I wonder which is faster I
have a large set of strings to process. I'll try some timings if I get a
chance later today.

Thanks again!
Vincent