Preventing crap email from google?

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 23:35:14 EDT 2012

On 10/19/2012 06:43 PM, Mark Lawrence wrote:
> Good morning/afternoon/evening all,
>
> Is there any possibility that we could find a way to prevent the double
> spaced rubbish that comes from G$ infiltrating this ng/ml?  For example,
> does Python have anybody who works for G$ who could pull a few strings,
> preferably a Dutch national who has named a quite well known programming
> language after a humorous BBC television programme?

I don't know what G$ is, but from your subject, I assume you are
complaining about posts from gmail users, of which I am one.  However my
messages have never been double-spaced.  And I haven't noticed any
recently either.  I just checked and the last dozen or so posts from
gmail accounts don't appear to have any problems.