Tkinter Create/Destory Button

Prasad, Ramit ramit.prasad at jpmorgan.com
Fri Oct 19 16:27:07 EDT 2012

bbbenrothschild at gmail.com wrote:
> I am trying to create a button in Tkinter and then when it is pressed delete it/have it disappear. Does anyone
> know the simplest script to do that with. Thanks for your help.

Try http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/python/python/118851 .

If you just want to disable/enable the button while leaving it
visible maybe try setting the config state as shown here:
http://www.daniweb.com/software-development/python/threads/69669/tkinter-button-disable-# .

Hope that helps,
Ramit Prasad