Remove uncide notation

88888 Dihedral dihedral88888 at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 19 14:48:26 EDT 2012

Ashish Jain於 2012年10月18日星期四UTC+8下午5時27分04秒寫道:
> Hi,
>

> I have a html string in an object, when I do repr() of that object, I get value as:
>

> {'Id' : 1, 'Body': u'<p> Hello </p>'}
>

> I don't wish to have 'u' as the character in my string representation. As this is not a valid json notation now.
>

> Thanks for your help
>

> -Ashish

I remembered about 15 years ago that the MS office and IE were
supporting different languages all over the world to collect money$$$!

Of course there were ISO standards. But in business Wintel did
several very good jobs before year 2000 for those different encodings of
languages.

Now the unicode is the default standard in software development
for multi-lingual supports of web sites all over the world.