A desperate lunge for on-topic-ness

Jean-Michel Pichavant jeanmichel at sequans.com
Fri Oct 19 05:21:06 EDT 2012

----- Original Message -----
[snipe 80 char line discussion]
> And, quite frankly, people who care more about the readability of
> their
> code than about squeezing in as much processing into a single line of
> text as possible.

As usual Steven, you take someone's argument, you add a little bit of exaggeration and make it sound silly.
Using 80+ char lines doesn't mean I put all my efforts exceeding the 80 char limit. As a matter of fact, I never
get the char limit get into the way of readability. What needs to be short will be short, and what needs to be long will be long.

[snip]
> Flame away :)

good job :o)

JM