python scripts for web

chip9munk at gmail.com chip9munk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 03:18:00 EDT 2012

Hello all!

Please help me start learning about this thing. Sorry for my inexperience!

Here is what I need to do: on some webpage (done in php, or any other different technology), user inputs some data, that data and the request then goes to the server where python scripts calculate something and return the result to the users end.

Now, how do I do that server part, listening to requests, and calling python scripts?

I googled about that but I do not understand if I should do that by CGI, Flask, mod_wsgi, or any other way... I know to little about that to understand what is the way to go. :/

Please could you give me some info so that i know where I should start looking for my solution.

Thanks in advance!