Script for finding words of any size that do NOT contain vowels with acute diacritic marks?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 14:22:29 EDT 2012

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 5:17 AM,  <wxjmfauth at gmail.com> wrote:
> Not at all, I knew this. In this I decided to program like
> this.
>
> Do you get it?  Yes/No  or True/False

Yes but why? When you're returning a boolean concept, why not return a
boolean value? You don't even use values with one that
compares-as-true and the other that compares-as-false (for instance,
you could write the function so that it returns just the
diacritic-containing characters, meaning it'll return "" if there
aren't any). To what benefit?

Puzzled.

ChrisA