OT Questions

Dwight Hutto dwightdhutto at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 20:57:58 EDT 2012

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 11:13 AM, Jean-Michel Pichavant
<jeanmichel at sequans.com> wrote:
> [...]
No I'm not a troll. I like to answer, as well as ask, and sometimes
things get heated, and you get called a name, and the name takes the
argument out of context sometimes.

You can't like everybody, and sometimes egos get in the way.

Best Regards,
David Hutto
CEO: http://www.hitwebdevelopment.com