Aggressive language on python-list

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 22:40:26 EDT 2012

On 10/13/2012 09:46 AM, Etienne Robillard wrote:
> OT. you obviously has no clue what agressive behavior mean. :-)
>
> So please continue with the passive tone saying nothing relevant
> and login to facebook.

There's a saying in English.  Hit pigeons flutter.  I have not been
impressed with your last few posts.  In fact your last couple of posts
have been irrelevant and unhelpful to say the least.  As you are looking
for a maintainer to take over your django add-on project, such an
attitude is not going to attract developers to take over your baby.
Some of this could be the language barrier, but really such posturing
isn't necessary.