Use the appropriate forum for recruitment (was: Client Needs Linux Admin position in Pleasanton, CA)

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun Oct 14 17:31:37 EDT 2012

ram dev <ramdevtech.netinc at gmail.com> writes:

> Good Day,
> We have an urgent Contract Opening in  Pleasanton, CA.

Please don't use this discussion forum for recruitment.

For Python job recruiters and seekers, we have a separate Python Job
Board <URL:http://www.python.org/community/jobs/>.

> Job Title: Linux Admin

You should find a Linux job board for that.

--
 \       “I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them |
  `\    to do to their fellows, because it always coincides with their |